How to take a WMD photo
1. Make a box using both hands. Make sure that the right hand is above the left hand.
2. Exaggerate your eyes as though you look shocked or surprised.
3. Frame your eyes using the box that you made with your fingers, completely covering your forehead and mouth. To avoid strong shadows in the pictures, make sure the box (hands) is physically touching your face.
- Use flash when taking the picture.
- Include your arms in the picture.
- Use the highest resolution on your camera.
- Picture should be landscape oriented.
- Have fun and be creative. (For example, write on your hands and/or arms and make a statement!)